Welcome to my blog. Here you can find all sorts of Physical Education Resources, with a focus on integrating PE and Technology.




Sunday, March 3, 2013

Using Airserver

 Recently I downloaded Airserver onto my laptop (http://www.airserverapp.com/). This meant that my laptop could mirror anything that was shown on my IPad. As shown in the pictures below, I attached my laptop to a projector in the gym, whilst I set up my IPad on the tripod so that my students could watch their own shooting technique. I used BAM video delay (mentioned in an earlier post) and set up a replay screen with a 10 second delay, this way the students could watch each of their shots. Using Airserver will be very valuable when used in this way. In the future I will also use it to use with programs such as Coaches Eye, where I can show the whole group on a larger screen rather than everyone trying to gather around the IPad.




1 comment: