Welcome to my blog. Here you can find all sorts of Physical Education Resources, with a focus on integrating PE and Technology.




Thursday, June 13, 2013

TDownloader

Not everyone has access to the  Internet all of the time, or it could be too slow, or you just don't want to use up unnecessary bandwidth. However it is often hard to download and store clips off the Internet. One solution for this is an App called TDownloader. This is a web browser that allows the user to download video clips onto their mobile devices for future use. It also has handy functions such as being able to put videos into folders. In my previous post I mentioned about the Just Dance Videos on You Tube. I have been using TDownloader so I can have a bank of dance videos that I can easily play on a projector either using Airserver or Apple TV.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/total-downloader-for-videos/id522661666?mt=8




No comments:

Post a Comment